Jewelry Fashion Trends That Ruled Summer 2020 Runways
Summer may be canceled for some of us yet with the never-ending fashion cycle, trends are still coming in hot! And while in-person socializations are few and far in between, here are some trends you can attempt during virtual hangouts and DIY photoshoots. These jewelry pieces have been exaggerated for their respective runway looks, we are here to provide you with a bohemian minimalist take on these trends:
- Funky shapes were a staple during fashion month. From the SS20 runways to street style pairings, these accessories varied in fun shapes and sizes.
Rainbow or Saturated Hues Mixed with Gold and Silver
- Colorful stones often symbolize renewed energy. This is the energy we are hoping to harness as we adjust our routines to accommodate the lifestyle changes that have recently been forced upon us.
Brandon Maxwell SS20
Ulla Johnson SS20
Anna Sui SS20
Here are some Desert Citizen gems to playfully pair with your favorite work from home looks.
- Aria Necklace
- Mother of Pearl Bar Necklace
- Crescent Moon and Star Necklace
- Tala Quartz Crystal Earrings
Elevate your summer look with these gorgeous Desert Citizen Aria 18k gold necklaces in bright yellow citrine or emerald green hues.
- Chic statement drop earrings flooded the SS20 runways and they have not left our Instagram feeds since. These stylish earrings provide the right amount of drama with a hint of softness.
Tory Burch SS20
Oscar de la Renta SS20
Take some time to peruse Desert Citizen’s playful and earthy take on this fun jewelry trend.
Minimalist Stud Earrings
- In the last few months, we've also seen jewelry scale back where gaudy earrings were traded for a constellation of modern stud piercings.
At the end of the day, always remember that style is subjective; everything comes down to personal preference. To explore a variety of other looks or learn how to build your own perfect jewelry collection, be sure to check out our Desert Gold Collection. We're confident that you’ll find amazing gems to pair with your summer outfits!