8 Spiritual Quotes About Life That Will Inspire You
Our thoughts form our reality.
Yet too many times do we choose to allow negative ones to permeate our minds.
We believe what we think.
Or worse, we believe the projections of others.
We look for happiness outside instead of looking inward.
These 8 short spiritual quotes about life will not only inspire you, but hopefully make you think deeper about your own existence:
1. “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
2. “If you are humble, nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know who you are.” – Mother Teresa
3. “Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.” – Dalai Lama
4. “Three things cannot be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” – Buddha
5. “The greatest problem in the world is hunger. Not hunger of the stomach but hunger of the heart. All over the world both the rich and the poor are suffering. They are lonely, starving for love.” – Mother Teresa
6. “The source of all suffering is desire.” – Unknown
7. "To reach the sea, each ripple of the river must let go of its present state to surrender to the current.” – Unknown
8. "Be the change you wish to see in the world" – Ghandi